Thursday, February 22, 2007

Moving ahead...

There was a time, back in schooldays, when I used to think what fun it is for grown-ups without having to go through the ordeal of exams. Well, I have grown up now but don't seem to miss out on exams. Rain or shine, each day is a test for you! The metrics might have changed-patience, love, worthiness, spiritedness.......but exams constantly challenge you.
I used to think in the past: What if I am out of the line and fail badly? What if these exams leave me high and dry restricting my constantly-seeking spirit? What if...? What if...?
But, everything seems to make sense now. It's really ok to fail when it comes to learning. I mean, somebody up there will not be testing you had you known all the answers, right? There are times when we wrong and just don't get it right!
Here comes an antidote for those who want to keep it real-re-define SUCCESS and move ahead in life.

No comments: